Our contemporary lifestyle prefers wide open spaces with contiguous outdoor space and onsite parking.
Unlike traditional Hoboken housing stock,
The Broadmoor appreciates this and delivers wide indoor spaces, large rooms, and fantastic outdoor space for each resident.
Lower Duplexes range from 3,290 - 3,453 square feet of indoor space, have five bedrooms, four bathrooms, an open common area floor plan, optional radiant heating, and a 1250 yard accessed directly from the living room.
Penthouse units range from 3,144 - 3,200 square feet of indoor space, have city views, four bedrooms plus study, four bathrooms, an open common area floor plan, optional radiant heating, a spacious terrace off the living room and a private roof deck with 180-degree city view accessible directly from the living room.
Pricing starts at $2,395,000.
Available for occupancy in Summer 2018.
Spacious Contemporary Living
Unit # INDOOR PDF
Unit 1 3,336 S.F.
Unit 2 3,144 S.F.
Unit 3 3,453 S.F.
Unit 4 3,220 S.F.
Unit 5 3,453 S.F.
Unit 6 3,220 S.F.
Unit 7 3,290 S.F.
Unit 8 3,144 S.F.
Still available at $2,395,000
- Poured concrete construction
- Solid concrete block demising walls between units enhancing noise reduction
- Emergency generator powering key outlets in each unit
- Electric car charging stations in garage
- Secure Bicycle storage
- Cameras and Key-fob security system
- Intercom and Video Dooorman
- Marvin Windows and Doors
- Indoor parking spaces available for sale
- High efficiency LED lighting throughout
- 10 year Home Owner Warranty
- Thermador appliances including 36" cooktops, dishwasher, refrigerator and microwave
- Drawer microwave
- Full Height Wine fridge
- Separate hoods venting to the exterior
- European style custom cabinets
- Quartz countertops
- Stainless steel farmhouse sinks
- Radiant Heating
- Wide plank hardwood floors
- Full sized washer/dryer vented to the exterior
- High efficiency gas fired HVAC
- High efficiency glazing and abundant natural lights
- Large Private outdoor space for each unit
- Wall mounted vanities with dual sinks
- Separate tub and shower with hand held head
Ground level units offer a 1250 square foot private yard accessed via private stairway off the living room. This elegant private yard covers the entire width of the unit and will make your Hoboken neighbors envious. This yard offers the rare private outdoor recreation space and retreat in our urban environment. You will have your own private oasis.
Penthouse units have a wonderful terrace directly accessibly from the living room and covering the entire width of the living area. Each terrace has beautiful NYC skyline views.
In addition to this terrace an elegant stairway leads the resident directly from the living room to a private roof deck with incredible eastward views of the NYC skyline. The outdoor spaces are designed to maximize your ability to entertain and relax as you enjoy your private world class views.
The Taurasi Difference
Contemporary 21 st Century living begs for open spaces with ample windows, natural light, and direct outdoor access.
The Broadmoor offers wide living for today’s homeowner. We offer a floor plan at least 50% wider that the standard Hoboken one lot wide brownstone. We offer expansive windows, direct access to capacious outdoor space, open floor plans, and large rooms. In short, The Broadmoor is built to meet the needs of today’s lifestyle not the 19 th Century lifestyle.
The Broodmoor is the latest project developed by The Taurasi Group, developers of distinctive residences. With over 30 years of successful building experience, The Taurasi Group has constructed 26 premium residences in Hoboken over the past two years including 715 Grand Street, 216 Bloomfield Street, 401 Jefferson Street, and 108 Jefferson Street.
Each of these sold-out projects have provided unique spaces and Contemporary design enhancing the Hoboken community. For more information on The Taurasi Group, please visit our website at:
Hudson Place Realty